يوم إفريقيا 2020 | رئيس الاتحاد الإفريقي سيريل رامافوسا يقود الاحتفالات الافتراضية

Current Nawat at Egyptian ports
  • Red Sea Next Al-Tharaya Start 7 June - Duration 13 day ، Summer
  • Mediterranean Sea Next El-Nokta Winds Start 18 June - Duration 2 days ، Hot
  • Red Sea Next Al-Tharaya (Al-Bateen) Start 25 May - Duration 13 day ، Summer

Foreign vessels dominates 90% of maritime transport market in the Arab world

Deputy-head of Saudi ship-owners committee - trade and industry chamber in Jeddah Mohamed Babedaan, the maritime consultant invited for the integration between Arab countries in the field of maritime transport and finding maritime masses for transporting trade between Arab countries and opening navigational lines between Arabs, declaring that there is no link between Arab Gulf countries and Arab Moroccan countries, and that the European transporter dominates over such countries, where he transports  cargoes from the Gulf  to a European port, then transporting it after which to Arab Moroccan countries  at a high cost, where he said” we are in need of making strong navigational companies taking hold of a big percentage of maritime transport market, especially when we notice that the percentage of Arab countries does not exceed 10% of the market value whereas the remaining percentage 90% is dominated by foreign vessels


IMO Secretary-General

Tackling COVID-19 a voyage together

Achievements